Release: Dragon Quest - Legend of Hero Abel episodes 36-42 (END)


And this is it! The final batch! Same as the last updates (Re-checked QC and timing and added some karaoke songs on insert songs). 

And now my todo list:

  1. to release this version (1024x768 version) as a one-batch with version 2 (version 2 will be additional QC for all subs between episodes 1-35, I already QC’d episodes 36-42)
  2. to release the 640x480 aspect ratio DVD versions from the DVD release on Nyaa with the subs I used on my releases and as one batch also. No definite date when I will release it.

You can also check on my website for updates.

Special thanks for Marche, zman, Rowri88, also Woodus of Woodus forums for providing the Element7 subs so that I could scrub them on these releases.

For this farewell and see you on my next project!


Episodes 36-39 - Torrent | Magnet

Episodes 40-42 - Torrent | Magnet



Comments

  1. Do you still need the Element7 sub of episode 26? I have them all downloaded from YT (though I burned them to Bluray discs).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your work on this! Would it be possible to have all the episodes from the series seeded again or uploaded to some other place? At this moment, the torrents are stuck :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment